I get a bit intimidated by blogging, so please forgive the lack of them. I hope this explains it a bit. Sometimes, I have more things to say than I can remember, but don't know how to confine it to language, especially to language that will make sense :) and other times I have a desire to communicate, but I just don't know what.
Then, I read people's update letters and blogs and am blown away by the thoughts and talent of my circle of friend's. You all are quite eloquent and clever! I feel like the bar is set high, which I need to get better at realizing I don't have to be as good as or similar to my friends. I've also felt lately that I've lost my writers voice, a bit.
Here's to hoping this will be the beginning of me finding it again!
No comments:
Post a Comment