Our students enjoyed a five day weekend while we spent our time socializing and learning with other teachers from International Christian Schools throughout Central and South America. While some of the information was just a refresher of what I already knew, a lot of it was new, and all of it gave me things to ponder. I told my Director that even if I hadn't learned anything, the opportunity to be reminded that we are not the only school doing what we are doing was worth the trip and expense. How refreshing to be amongst an international body of believers who are like minded in ministry!
So, here are a few pictures from our free day...
Me walking along the Equator. Surprisingly difficult. I was shaking :)
I should mention that my eyes were closed and I was trying to walk heel to toe.
Megan, Me, Tim, and Lindsay (w/Little Elmore) at La Mitad Del Mundo!
Striking a pose.
The view of Quito from the top of the Teleferiqo. It was hard to breathe, but worth the view.




keep the posts comin'!
ReplyDelete